A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Norton Finance Group Ltd is a family owned, independent, finance broker based in Rotherham, United Kingdom. The company was founded by Keith Stringer in 1974. The company is both a broker and a lender. The company employs around 250 people.
In 2002, Norton Finance were one of the more successful providers of secured loans in the UK when the market saw a 37% increase in sales. In 2003 Norton Finance fell victim to a computer hack prank that sent emails to a number of their contacts. In February 2012 Norton Finance (UK), which is part of the Norton Finance Group Ltd, entered administration. The larger Norton Finance Group Ltd continues to trade profitably. In May 2012 Norton Finance helped launch the 1925 Club at Rotherham United F.C.'s New York Stadium.
- My Introducer Awards, Best Secured Loan Lender 2011
- Blemain Awards, Outstanding Contribution 2011
- Staff. "Norton aims to create 300 jobs - Business News". Yorkshire Post. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "Norton Finance Proflie". Loansuk.co.uk. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "Sheffield News: Reaping the rewards of the 1925 Club". Whatmodeareyouin.co.uk. Archived from the original on 17 October 2013. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- Rupert Jones. "Secured lending rises 37% in a year". London, UK: The Guardian. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- City Diary. "City Diary". London, UK: Telegraph. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- Dale, Samuel. "Norton Finance and Norton Insurance Services placed in administration". Mortgage Strategy. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "Norton Finance (UK) goes into administration". 4rbusinessrecovery.co.uk. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "News: Norton Finance at the New York Stadium". Rotherham Business News. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "Television Presenter". Caroline Lyndsay. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- Staff. "2011 industry awards winners". myintroducer.com. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "Norton best for secured loans". Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "Latest News". Blemain Group. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
|This article about a financial services company in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|