Norton Rose Fulbright
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|No. of offices||more than 50|
|No. of lawyers||> 3,800|
|Key people||Peter Martyr
Global Chief Executive
|Revenue||US$ 1.815 billion (2014)|
|Norton Rose Fulbright|
Norton Rose Fulbright is an international law firm, with more than 3800 lawyers and other legal staff based in more than 50 cities across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright Australia, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP and Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc are separate legal entities and all of them are members of Norton Rose Fulbright Verein, a Swiss verein. Norton Rose Fulbright Verein helps coordinate the activities of the members but does not itself provide legal services to clients.
Norton Rose Fulbright achieved a top five ranking in Acritas' Sharplegal 2015 Global Elite Brand Index.
Main practice areas
- Antitrust and competition
- Banking and finance
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Employment and labour
- Intellectual property
- Real Estate
- Regulation and investigations
- Financial institutions
- Infrastructure, mining and commodities
- Technology and innovation
- Life sciences and healthcare
Partnership with McLaren Honda
Norton Rose Fulbright is the global legal adviser to the McLaren Group and a corporate partner of the McLaren Honda Formula 1 team.
- Norton Rose Fulbright
- Firm's rankings: ; ; ; ; ; ; .
- "Peter Martyr – Norton Rose Fulbright". nortonrosefulbright.com.
- "Stephen Parish – Norton Rose Fulbright". nortonrosefulbright.com.
- http://law-and-business.net/the-future-of-law-is-bright-with-norton-rose-fulbright/. Missing or empty