|Industry||New and Used Sales, Rental, Parts, and Service of Heavy equipment|
|Headquarters||Tampa, Florida, U.S.|
|Products||Construction, Forestry, Mining, & Utility Equipment|
Nortrax sells heavy equipment, such as bulldozers and backhoes, for the construction, mining, forestry, and utility industries. Nortrax offers specialized field services for the equipment, which includes 24-hour equipment fueling, daily maintenance, preventative maintenance, equipment inspections, and satellite support technology. The company is North America's main John Deere dealership group, extending across the eastern and central portions of the United States and Canada. Nortrax factory-trained technicians service all makes and models, with an extensive parts inventory.
Since 2003 Deere and Company has owned a majority stake in the company.
In 2005 Papé Machinery Inc. purchased the assets of the Western region of Nortrax, consisting of 8 locations in northern California and western Nevada.
- About Nortrax Nortrax.com. Retrieved August 2, 2010.
- "Neff Sells Dealerships To Deere, Credit Suisse". Rental Equipment Register. December 1, 1999. Retrieved August 1, 2010.
- Arndorfer, James B. (November 20, 2000). "Deere hunts construction equipment dealerships". Chicago Business. Archived from the original on 2010-08-02. Retrieved 2011-07-18.(subscription required)
- Arndorfer, James B. (February 5, 2001). "Deere halts dealer's push for marketshare". Chicago Business. Archived from the original on 2010-08-02. Retrieved 2011-07-18.(subscription required)
- "AGGO CEO killed in crash ... (Business Notes)". Diesel Progress North American Edition. All Business. February 1, 2002. Archived from the original on 2007-10-28. Retrieved 2011-07-18.
- Deere to buy remainder of Nortrax, Moline Dispatch and Rock Island Argus, December 15, 2003. Retrieved 09-03-2010.
- "Papé Machinery purchases assets of Nortrax West". Portland Business Journal. February 28, 2005. Archived from the original on 2008-08-21. Retrieved 2011-07-15.
- "Nortrax Corporate Info". BusinessWeek.com. Archived from the original on 2011-07-18. Retrieved 2011-07-18.
- "Nortrax Celebrates Grand Opening of New Miami Facility :: Story ID: 19865 :: Construction Equipment Guide". www.constructionequipmentguide.com. Retrieved 2016-01-29.
- "Meade Tractor Acquires Eight Construction Dealerships :: Story ID: 25695 :: Construction Equipment Guide". www.constructionequipmentguide.com. Retrieved 2016-01-29.
- "Nortrax Poised for Future Growth With New Facility in Ottawa, Ontario :: Story ID: 27237 :: Construction Equipment Guide". www.constructionequipmentguide.com. Retrieved 2016-01-29.