Norway national under-21 football team
|Association||Football Association of Norway
|Head coach||Leif Gunnar Smerud|
|Most caps||Tommy Svindal Larsen (41)|
|Top scorer||Steffen Iversen (17)|
|UEFA U-21 Championship|
|Appearances||2 (first in 1998)|
|Best result||3rd place|
The Norwegian national under-21 football team, controlled by the Football Association of Norway, is the national football team of Norway for players of 21 years of age or under at the start of a UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship campaign. The team has reached the European Championship finals twice, in 1998 and 2013, winning bronze medals on both occasions.
UEFA European Under-21 Championship Record
Statistics correct as of 15 November 2016, after the second leg against Serbia.
* Players in bold have played at least one full international match for Norway's senior national team.
The following players still eligible for the U21 team (i.e. born in 1994 or later) have been called up since January 2014.
- [a] Celina has opted to represent Kosovo in international football, and is no longer eligible for any Norway squads.
- 1974: Nils Arne Eggen
- 1979–1985: Egil Olsen
- 1996-1998: Nils Johan Semb
- 2000-2003: Per-Mathias Høgmo
- 2003-2006: Hallvar Thoresen
- 2006-2010: Øystein Gåre
- 2010: Tor Ole Skullerud
- 2011–2013: Per Joar Hansen
- 2013: Tor Ole Skullerud
- Norway national football team
- Norway national under-19 football team
- Norway national under-17 football team
- Norway women's national football team
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Players of Norway national under-21 football team.|