UEA Law School
UEA Law School, founded in 1977, is a school within the University of East Anglia, dedicated to research and teaching in law. It is located in Earlham Hall, a seventeenth-century mansion situated on the edge of the UEA campus. From mid-2010 to early 2014, the school was temporarily located in the Blackdale School Building owing to essential renovation work. In national league tables UEA Law School has most recently been ranked 8th in the UK by The Guardian, placing it as one of the top law schools in the country.
UEA Law School is a medium sized law school. It has 23 full-time members of faculty who are assisted by 12 part-timers. The Head of the School is Professor Peter Kunzlik who joined the School following Professor Alastair Mullis' departure in September 2013. The Professors are Michael Harker, Morten Hviid, David Mead, Rosemary Pattenden, Duncan Sheehan, Andreas Stephan, and Owen Warnock.
The 2008 Research Assessment Exercise rated 80% of the research as being at international level (2* and above), of which 40% was rated as being of either world-leading (4*) or internationally excellent quality (3*). 
The School has research centres or groupings in the areas of Competition Law, Media and Internet Law and International Company and Commercial Law.
Additionally, members of the School have international reputations for research in Intellectual Property Law, Public Order law, Evidence, Criminal Justice and Procedure, Comparative Private Law, Contract, Tort and Restitution, and Family law. In addition to these School-based research clusters, many researchers in the School belong to formal networks which go beyond the Law School. For example, the School's competition lawyers are members of the ESRC Centre for Competition Policy [CCP] and Morten Hviid of the Law School took over from Catherine Waddams as Director of the CCP in September 2010.
- Hassan Al-Sayed, Judge of the Qatar International Court
- Simon Browne QC, barrister
- Andrew Gordon-Saker, Senior Costs Judge
- Liza Gordon-Saker, District Judge
- Andrew Jefferies QC, barrister
- Jane McIvor, District Judge
- Derek Pang, Judge of the High Court of Hong Kong
- Nicholas Rhodes QC, barrister
- Charles Sherrard QC, barrister
- Christopher Stoner QC, barrister
- Dora Zatte, Ombudsman of the Seychelles
- Mathias Cormann, Australian Finance Minister
- Ivor Stanbrook, Conservative Member of Parliament
- David Thomas, Labour MEP
- Wayne Barnes, rugby union referee
- Jessica Draskau-Petersson, Olympic runner
- Derek Gillman, Director of the Barnes Foundation
- Carl Lygo, Vice-Chancellor of BPP University
- Amir Muhammad, film director
- Simon Nicholls, television producer
- Adam Tomkins, Professor of Public Law at the University of Glasgow