Norwood High School (Ohio)
|Norwood High School|
|2020 Sherman Avenue
Norwood, Ohio, (Hamilton County) 45212
|Type||Public, Coeducational high school|
|School district||Norwood City Schools|
|Color(s)||Navy Blue and Scarlet|
|Athletics conference||Southern Buckeye Conference|
|Accreditation||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools |
|Athletic Director||Mitch Kroell |
Norwood High School is a public high school in Norwood, Ohio. It is the only high school in the Norwood City School District. The Drake Planetarium, located in the high school, is named after astronomer and astrophysicist Frank Drake and is linked to NASA. Norwood High School owns the 1936 state title for baseball.
Ohio High School Athletic Association State Championships
- Baseball - 1936 
- Cross country - Chad Kincaid (1995, individual)
- Track and field - Mike Marksbury (1973, shot put), Chad Kincaid (1996, 3200 meters)
- Carl Bouldin, baseball player
- Marc Edwards, American football player
- Vera-Ellen, actress
- Jon Good, professional wrestler under the ring name Dean Ambrose
- Diane Pfister, artist
- Brian Pillman, professional wrestler
- Joseph Ralston, Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Supreme Allied Commander of NATO
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association member directory". Retrieved 2010-03-16.
- NCA-CASI. "NCA-Council on Accreditation and School Improvement". Archived from the original on March 15, 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-16.
- "Staff Details". Norwood Schools Staff Directory. Norwood. Archived from the original on 2017-01-14. Retrieved 2017-01-14.
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association Web site". Retrieved 2006-12-31.
- Yappi. "Yappi Sports Baseball". Retrieved 2007-02-12.