Norwood Park Township, Cook County, Illinois
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Norwood Park Township|
Location in Cook County
Cook County's location in Illinois
|• Total||3.67 sq mi (9.51 km2)|
|• Land||3.67 sq mi (9.51 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||650 ft (198 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||26,236|
|• Density||7,186/sq mi (2,774.4/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|ZIP codes||60068, 60631, 60656, 60706|
According to the United States Census Bureau, Norwood Park Township covers an area of 3.67 square miles (9.5 km2).
Zip code is 60631
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these two cemeteries: Acacia Park and Westlawn Jewish.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- Illinois's 5th congressional district
- Illinois's 9th congressional district
- State House District 19
- State House District 20
- State House District 65
- State Senate District 10
- State Senate District 33
- "Norwood Park Township, Cook County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Norwood Park township, Cook County, Illinois". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved March 21, 2013.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.