Igiebor playing for Maccabi Tel Aviv, 2015
|Full name||Emmanuel Nosakhare Igiebor|
|Date of birth||9 November 1990|
|Place of birth||Abuja, Nigeria|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2011–2012||Hapoel Tel Aviv||27||(3)|
|2014–2017||Maccabi Tel Aviv||64||(9)|
|2017||Vancouver Whitecaps FC||1||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 April 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 1 March 2013
Emmanuel Nosakhare Igiebor (born 9 November 1990), commonly known as Nosa Igiebor or Nosa, is a Nigerian footballer who plays as a midfielder. He was called up to Nigeria's 23-man squad for the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations.
After appearing in his homeland with Sharks and Warri Wolves, Nosa joined Tippeligaen side Lillestrøm in 2009. He held a starting spot during his time in Norway, being an important offensive unit in the 2011 campaign, netting eight times in 17 matches.
On 8 August 2011, Nosa signed for Hapoel Tel Aviv, for transfer fee of 8 million krones. On 18 August 2011, he made his debut in Hapoel during the Europa League Playoffs against FK Ekranas. Four days later he scored his first goal for Hapoel against Maccabi Petah-Tikva. On 14 May 2012, Nosa scored the winning goal in the Israeli cup final in a 2–1 victory over Maccabi Haifa.
On 24 August 2012, Nosa moved to Spain for a transfer fee of 1.2 million euro, signing a four-year deal with Real Betis. On 12 April 2013, he scored his first goal in Betis against Sevilla FC after coming on as a substitute in the 89th minute. He finished his two seasons in Betis with 2 goals in 28 appearances.
- Hapoel Tel Aviv
- Maccabi Tel Aviv
- Nosa Igiebor at Soccerway
- Nosa_Igiebor | national football teams.com
- "Nosa Igiebor". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman.
- Oluwashina Okeleji (10 January 2013). "Nations Cup 2013: Nigeria pick six locally-based players". BBC Sport. Retrieved 10 January 2013.
- Nosa solgt til Israel i natt (Nosa sold to Israel tonight); VG, 8 August 2011 (in Norwegian)
- הפועל ניסתה לצרף את איגייבור, בטיס סירבה (Hapoel TLV tried to repurchase Nosa back, Real Betis refuses); ONE, 15 June 2013 (in Hebrew)
- Nigeria midfielder Igiebor signs for Real Betis; BBC Sport, 26 August 2012
- Nosa sold to Maccabi "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 26 July 2014. Retrieved 23 July 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Igiebor debuts in Maccabi Tel Aviv loss". African Football. 31 July 2014. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- "Whitecaps FC add Nigerian international midfielder Nosa Igiebor". Whitecaps F.C. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
|This biographical article related to a football midfielder from Nigeria is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|