Noseweek is a South African tabloid published by Chaucer Publications that has appeared monthly since June 1993. It is best known for regular legal action against it, such as a failed bid at interdiction by banking group FirstRand (where editor Martin Welz represented himself) and defamation actions by judge Fikile Bam and former public protector Selby Baqwa.
- Frank, a Canadian counterpart
- The Phoenix, an Irish counterpart
- El Jueves, a Spanish counterpart
- Le Canard enchaîné, a French counterpart
- The Clinic, a Chilean counterpart
- Titanic, a German counterpart
- Academia Catavencu, a Romanian counterpart
- Moskovskaya Komsomolka, a Russian counterpart
- Teacher's Diary
|This news magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.