||This article does not cite any sources. (February 2009)
Firouz Mirza Nosrat ed-Dowleh (1818 – 4 April 1886) Persian prince of Qajar Dynasty, was the 16th son of crown prince Abbas Mirza and full-brother of Khanlar Mirza.
Firuz Mirza had 5 children from his wife, Princess Homa Khanoum daughter of Bahman Mirza Baha od-Dowleh 37th son of Fath Ali Shah:
- From Princess Homa Khanoum:
- Prince Abdol-Hamid Mirza Farman Farma (1840 – 1892), governor of Kerman from 1881 to 1892. He had 2 children, one daughter and one son, Prince Abdol-Majid Mirza.
- Prince Abdol-Hossein Mirza Farman Farma.
- Princess Najm es-Saltaneh, founder of Najmieh hospital endowment in Tehran, mother of Mohammad Mosaddeq.
- Princess Sarvar es-Saltaneh Hazrat-e Olia, married Mozzafar al-Din Shah Qajar had 2 children, a daughter and a son, Princess Fakhr ed-Dowleh mother of Ali Amini, and Prince Nasser al-Din Mirza.
- Princess Mahsoumeh Khanoum, married Abol-Ali Mirza (son of Farhad Mirza and Jahan Ara Khanoum), had two children, Jonaid Mirza and Essmat Saltaneh (Shah June)
Government Positions Held
- Governor-General of Fars (1st time), 1835-1836
- Governor of Kermanshah, 1836
- Governor of Azerbaijan, 1837-1850
- Governor of Fars (2nd time), 1850-1853
- Governor of Tehran, 1859-1860
- Governor of Persian Iraq, 1875
- Minister for War (1st time), 1868-1871
- Minister for War (2nd time), 1873-1874