Nostra may refer to:
- Quousque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra? is a Latin phrase from Marcus Tullius Cicero's first speech against Catilina.
- Cosa Nostra: Hip Hop is a 2006 hip-hop compilation album by Ivy Queen
- Cosa Nostra Never Sleeps is a Johnny Thunders bootleg recorded on June 19, 1983, at Folkets Park, Södertälje.
- Koza nostra is the tenth studio album from influential Serbian and former Yugoslav rock band Riblja Čorba.
- La Coka Nostra is an American Hip Hop group.
- The Cosa Nostra Klub is a French black metal/industrial metal band.
- West Koastra Nostra is the sixth album by Samoan rap group, Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E.
- Cosa Nostra is a name given to the Mafia in Sicily and the Italian-American Mafia.
- Europa Nostra, the pan-European Federation for Cultural Heritage, is the representative platform of 250 heritage NGOs active in 45 countries across Europe.
- Italia Nostra is an Italian not for profit campaigning organisation.
- Kosher Nostra is a name given to Jewish-American organized crime.
- Nostra Solusi Teknologi Co is a software development company in Indonesia
- Audemus jura nostra defendere (Latin "We Dare To Defend Our Rights") is the state motto of Alabama.
- Provincia Nostra was a name given to Gallia Narbonensis, a Roman province located in what is now Provence.
- Nostra aetate is the Declaration on the Relation of the Church with Non-Christian Religions of the Second Vatican Council.
- Nostra Signora del Santissimo Sacramento e Santi Martiri Canadesi (Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament and the Canadian Martyrs) is the Roman Catholic national church of Canada, on Via Giovanni Battista de Rossi, Rome.
- The Sanctuary of Nostra Signora della Misericordia is a church and surrounding buildings located some six kilometers from the center of Savona, Liguria, northern Italy.
- Nostra Signora delle Grazie is a devotion to the Virgin Mary in the Roman Catholic Church.
- The Shrine of Nostra Signora della Guardia is a Catholic place of pilgrimage and is located on the top of Mount Figogna.
- Nostra Signora di Tergu is a parish church in Tergu, province of Sassari, Sardinia, Italy.
- Nostra Signora del Sacro Cuore is a Catholic church dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary located in Rome's Piazza Navona.
- Nostra Signora di Guadalupe e San Filippo Martire is the national church of Mexico in Rome.
- Euroleon nostras is an antlion found over most of Europe.
- Terra Nostra (telenovela) is a Brazilian telenovela.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nostra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.