From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Nostradamus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nostradamus was a 16th-century French apothecary and reputed seer famous for his prophecies.
Nostradamus may also refer to:
- Nostradamus (album), a 2008 album by Judas Priest
- Nostradamus (video game), 1993 arcade game
- Nostradamus (film), 1994 movie about Nostradamus' life
- Nikolo Kotzev's Nostradamus, a 2001 rock opera
- "Nostradamus", a song written by Al Stewart and released on his 1973 album Past, Present and Future
Science and technology
- Nastradamus, a 1999 album by Nas
- "Nastradamus" (song), a song on the album
- All pages with a title containing Nostradamus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nostradamus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.