|Look up nostromo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nostromo is a 1904 novel by Joseph Conrad.
Nostromo may also refer to:
- Nostromo (TV serial), a 1997 British-Italian TV serial
- Nostromo, the fictional starship in the 1979 film Alien
- Nostromo (album), a dark ambient album by SleepResearch Facility, inspired by the fictional starship
- Nostromo, a Yacht owned by Latifa bint Mohammed Al Maktoum (II); she was found onboard by Indian Coast guardsmen
- Nostromo (comics), a Marvel Comics character from their Marvel 2099 line.
- Nostromo SpeedPad n52, a gaming peripheral
- nhttpd, the Nostromo web server
- Nostromo (chasma), a chasma on Charon (moon)
- Nostromo Defensa, an Argentine defense contractor specializing in UAVs
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nostromo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.