|Look up not or NOT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Not or NOT may refer to:
- Not, the general declarative form of "no", indicating a negation of a related statement that it usually precedes; see yes and no
- ... Not!, a grammatical construct used as a contradiction, popularized in the early 1990s
Science and technology
- Negation, a unary operator in logic depicted as
- Bitwise NOT, an operator used in computer programming
- NOT gate, a digital logic gate (commonly called an inverter)
- Nordic Optical Telescope, an astronomical telescope at Roque de los Muchachos Observatory, La Palma, Canary Islands
- Nottingham railway station (station code
- Polish Federation of Engineering Associations (Naczelna Organizacja Techniczna)
- Not, Missouri, a community in the US
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Not.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.