Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up not or NOT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Not or NOT may refer to:
- Not, the general declarative form of "no", indicating a negation of a related statement that it usually precedes; see yes and no
- ... Not!, a grammatical construct used as a contradiction, popularized in the early 1990s
Science and technology
- Negation, a unary operator in logic depicted as
- Bitwise NOT, an operator used in computer programming
- NOT gate, a digital logic gate (commonly called an inverter)
- Nordic Optical Telescope, an astronomical telescope at Roque de los Muchachos Observatory, La Palma, Canary Islands
- Nottingham railway station (station code NOT)
- Polish Federation of Engineering Associations (Naczelna Organizacja Techniczna)
- Not, Missouri, a community in the US
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Not.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.