|Single by LeToya|
|from the album Lady Love|
|Released||February 3, 2009 (U.S.)|
|Format||CD single, download, Airplay|
|Recorded||Atlanta; November 2008|
|Label||Capitol Music Group|
|Writer(s)||Ne-Yo, Bei Maejor|
|LeToya singles chronology|
"Not Anymore" is a song recorded by American singer LeToya Luckett released as the lead single taken from her second studio album Lady Love (2009). The song was written by Ne-Yo and produced by Bei Maejor. It was digitally released on February 3, 2009 through Capitol Music Group.
The video was shot in Los Angeles on February 13, 2009. The mini-movie was directed by Bryan Barber. It is set in the 1960s, but has a modern feel similar to Barber’s video for Christina Aguilera's "Ain't No Other Man."
The video begins on an old revival tour bus, travels to a backstage area, and ends on an “American Bandstand”-like stage. LeToya plays Dorothy Campbell, or "Dot", who is the newest addition to a Motown record label and is burning up the charts, eventually moving on from the man who broke her heart and reveling in the ultimate revenge — success. Her boyfriend is played by Lance Gross, who cheats on Dot with one of her background singers.
The video is split into 3 sections/time periods – 1961, 1964 and 1968. The sets, costumes and props change accordingly in each section to show the trends, fashions and styles of those particular years.
The video was released on March 10, 2009. As of May 5, 2009 the video has peaked at number three on 106 & Park.
"Not Anymore" was the most added song at Urban radio as of February 28, 2009, and one of the top 20 gainers on Urban stations after an increase of 132 spins. The single entered the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart at No. 98, eventually peaking at No. 18 to become her third top 20. The song peaked at No. 7 on the US Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart. On July 11, 2009, the song peaked at number eighteen on the US R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay chart, the song spent a total of twenty-two weeks on the chart. On September 26, 2009, "Not Anymore" debuted at number forty on the Adult R&B Songs chart for one week before falling out the chart.
|US Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles (Billboard)||7|
|US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)||18|
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on June 15, 2011. Retrieved June 8, 2011.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on May 20, 2009. Retrieved May 16, 2009.
- "LeToya Luckett Goes Back in Time for 'Not Anymore' Video". Rap-Up.com. 2016-03-23. Retrieved 2016-03-27.
- "The Official LeToya Luckett Site. New Album UNTIL THEN… Coming Soon. LeToya News, Music, Photos, and More". LeToyaOnline.com. Retrieved 2016-03-27.
- "R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay Chart July 11, 2009". Billboard. Retrieved 11 July 2009.
- "LeToya Billboard Chart History R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay". Billboard. Retrieved 20 December 2016.
- "LeToya Billboard Chart History Adult R&B Songs". Billboard. Billboard. Retrieved 26 September 2009.
- "LeToya – Chart history". Billboard. Retrieved 2016-03-28.
- "Top Hip-Hop Songs / R&B Songs Chart". Billboard. 2009-07-11. Retrieved 2016-03-27.