|Look up notch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Notch may refer to:
- Notch (engineering), a V-shaped indentation or slit in a material
- Nock (arrow), nock of an arrow
- Markus "Notch" Persson (born 1979), Swedish game designer, creator of the video game Minecraft
- Notch (musician) (born 1973), a hip hop, R&B, reggae, dancehall and reggaeton artist
- NOTCH (magazine), an Indian entertainment and lifestyle magazine
- Notch, Missouri, a community in the United States
- Notch signaling pathway, a cell signaling system present in most multicellular organisms
- Notch proteins, a family of transmembrane proteins
- Notch filter, a band-stop filter with a narrow stopband
- Notch test, also known as Charpy impact test
- Notch, a male lion featured in the BBC series Big Cat Diary
- A type of col
- All pages beginning with "Notch"
- All pages with a title containing Notch
- Top Notch (disambiguation)
- Niche (disambiguation)
- Nutch, an open-source search engine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Notch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.