|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2012)|
Beta 1.0 / March 27, 2010
|Operating system||Mac, PC, Linux|
NoteSync is a note taking software application made by Brady White  that syncs notes with Google Docs. NoteSync was built using Adobe AIR which allows Windows and Mac operating systems to run NoteSync, Adobe Air support for linux has been stopped. Development on NoteSync started in December 2009 and by March 2010 Beta 1.0 was released.
NoteSync was inspired by the fast note taking capabilities of Notational Velocity .
- Create, edit, delete, and store text-only notes on local computer
- Sync notes to a Google Docs account
- Back up notes via Google Docs
- Auto-saves notes
- Secure HTTPS transmission of all notes to Google Docs
- Operates on Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Offline mode
- The Notesync iPhone application will allow users to create, edit, and delete notes from their iPhone
- Organization of notes using tags
- Size: 2 MB
- License: proprietary
Some have criticized Notesync's lack of rich text formatting, bulleted lists, indentation, and print support.
- "NoteSync Public Release". Brady White. 2010-03-27. Retrieved 2010-03-27.