Note from Mom
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
"Note from Mom" (also known as "Rolling Papers") and "Rough Night" are anti-cannabis public service announcements created by the United States Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP). The spoken slogan is "Get tough, get creative, just get through" and is presented with a written slogan "Action: the anti-drug" and URL, theantidrug.com,[a] and an ONDCP toll-free telephone number. The ads, targeted at parents, were found by a research study to be relatively ineffective in influencing teenagers' behavior.
- redirects to drugfree.org, Partnership for Drug-Free Kids, as of 2018
- Korean Association Against Drug Abuse
- Meirick 2008.
- Meirick, P.C. (June 2008), "Targeted Audiences in Anti-Drug Ads", Media Psychology, 11 (2), doi:10.1080/15213260801893059
- Ads-TV(parent) / Rolling Papers, Korean Association Against Drug Abuse (in Korean)
- Ads-TV(parent) / Rough Night, Korean Association Against Drug Abuse (in Korean)
|This Cannabis-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|