|Editorial Director||Gustavo González|
|First issue||17 November 1976|
Noticias de la Semana is a weekly newsmagazine in Spanish published in Argentina, where it is known simply as Noticias (News). The magazine was founded by Jorge Fontevecchia in 1976 and published by him in a format similar to U.S. publications such as Time or Newsweek. Noticias was known as La Semana (The Week) until 1989 and is widely considered the leading Spanish-language newsmagazine in the world.
The magazines is part of Editorial Perfil. Former President Néstor Kirchner reportedly ordered government advertising withheld from the magazine, as well from other media critical of his government, and privileged supporting media instead. Editorial Perfil sued the government regarding this, and the Court supported the magazine's claim. Chief of Staff Aníbal Fernández denied any discrimination against the publisher, a statement refuted by Perfil.
- "Datos del medio: Noticias de la Semana". IVC.
- Mauro F. Guillén (1 July 2010). The Limits of Convergence: Globalization and Organizational Change in Argentina, South Korea, and Spain. Princeton University Press. p. 119. ISBN 1-4008-2420-6. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- "Los Yabrán hoy". Noticias.
- "La Corte falló a favor de Perfil por el reparto de la publicidad oficial". Perfil.
- "La respuesta de Noticias a Aníbal F. por la pauta oficial". Perfil.
- Official site (in Spanish)