|Look up notification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Notification may refer to:
- Notification (Holy See), an announcement by a department of the Roman Curia
- Casualty notification, the process of notifying relatives of people who have been killed or seriously injured
- Death notification, the process of notifying relatives of a military person who has died
- Partner notification, the practice of notifying the sexual partners of a person who has been newly diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease
- Notification, a process of allowing legislation passed by the Australian Capital Territory Legislative Assembly to come into effect
- Notification system, in information technology, a combination of software and hardware that provides a means of delivering a message to a set of recipients
- Emergency Action Notification, the national activation of the Emergency Alert System
- Notification Center, a message service in iOS
- Notification RD 42 LRD 87 Part III, a 1997 ruling which resulted in the creation of seven new districts in the Indian state of Karnataka
- Notification Service, a system for sending a message to many people at once
- Tender notification, an e-mail displaying tendering opportunities
- Victim Notification System, a system updating crime victims regarding the location of the criminals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Notification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.