Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up notion or notions in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Notion may refer to:
- Notion (ancient city), a Greek city-state on the west coast of Anatolia
- Notion (philosophy), a reflection in the mind of real objects and phenomena in their essential features and relations
- Notions (sewing), small articles used in sewing and haberdashery
- Notion (software), music composition and performance computer program
- "Notion" (song), a 2008 song by Kings of Leon
- Notions (Winchester College), the Winchester slang
- Notions, the rules of conduct among Russian prison inmates in the old Soviet Union
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Notion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.