Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up notion or notions in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Notion may refer to:
- Notion (ancient city), a Greek city-state on the west coast of Anatolia
- Notion (philosophy), a reflection in the mind of real objects and phenomena in their essential features and relations
- Notions (sewing), small articles used in sewing and haberdashery
- Notion App, note-taking application that also integrate tasks, wikis, and databases.
- Notion (software), music composition and performance computer program
- "Notion" (song), a 2008 song by Kings of Leon
- "Notion" (Tash Sultana song), a 2016 song by Tash Sultana
- Notions (Winchester College), the Winchester slang
- Notions, the rules of conduct among Russian prison inmates in the old Soviet Union
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Notion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.