Notre Dame Broadcasting Corporation
|Founder||Bishop Gerard Mongeau|
|Headquarters||NDBC Business Center:
Kidapawan City, North Cotabato, Philippines
NDBC Media Marketing Office:
Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
|Fr. Jonathan Domingo, managing director|
|Owner||Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate - Philippine province|
|Divisions||NDBC Media Marketing
Notre Dame Broadcasting Corporation (NDBC) is a radio network based in Kidapawan; it is an affiliate of Catholic Media Network. It was granted a license to broadcast in 1956 by a special act of legislation by the Congress of the Philippines.
The network won two awards in the audio category at the International Committee of the Red Cross Human Reporting Awards in 2013 for two features: Tudok Firiz: Meketefu and Mga Bakwit: TNT (Takbo-ng-Takbo) sa Maguindanao.
In 2014 the station won three Golden Dove Awards from the Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster ng Pilipinas for Best Radio Documentary Program, Best Radio Special Program and Best Science and Technology program host, as well as nominations for Best Public Affairs Service program host, and Best Radio Public Service Announcement. It was also awarded Best Agriculture Radio segment at the Bright Leaf Agriculture Journalism Awards.
In 2015 the station's weekly peace segment won an award from the Catholic Mass Media Association.
|DXND Radyo Bida||DXND||747 kHz||5 kW||Kidapawan|
|DXMS Radyo Bida||DXMS||882 kHz||5 kW||Cotabato|
|DXOM Radyo Bida||DXOM-AM||963 kHz||5 kW||Koronadal|
|Happy FM Kidapawan||DXDM||88.7 MHz||5 kW||Kidapawan|
|Happy FM Koronadal||DXOM||91.7 MHz||5 kW||Koronadal|
|Happy FM Cotabato||DXOL||92.7 MHz||5 kW||Cotabato|
|Bambi FM||DWSJ||97.7 MHz||10 kW||Occidental Mindoro|
- "R.A. No. 1450 - An Act Granting the Notre Dame Broadcasting Corp. a Franchise to Construct, Maintain and Operate Radio Broadcasting Stations in the Province of Cotabato for Religious, Educational and Cultural as Well as for Commercial Purposes". The Corpus Juris. June 14, 1956. Retrieved December 5, 2015.
- Unson, John (30 August 2013). "Catholic radio station in Mindanao bags ICRC awards". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 3 January 2015.
- "Catholic radio network in Mindanao awarded for health reports". The Philippine Star.
- "NDBC bags 3 Golden Dove awards". MindaNews. May 1, 2014.
- "NDBC s Bida Specials is 2014 Bright LEAF Awards Best Agriculture Radio Segment". NDBCNews.
- "Central Mindanao radio station wins CMMA award". The Philippine Star. November 10, 2015.