Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School
|Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School|
|303 Haverhill Street|
Lawrence, Massachusetts 01841
|Type||Private, Roman Catholic|
|NCES School ID||A0501923|
|Teaching staff||18.4 (on a FTE basis)|
|Student to teacher ratio||14.9|
|Color(s)||Black, white and blue|
|Accreditation||New England Association of Schools and Colleges|
|Affiliation||Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur|
Cristo Rey Network
Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School is a Roman Catholic high school in Lawrence, Massachusetts, United States, in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston. Founded 2004 by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, it follows the Cristo Rey Network work-study model.
A $5-million renovation was completed in 2009. In 2011 the school received accreditation from the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. Ninety percent of the 274 students enrolled in 2015–2016 were Hispanic.
Notre Dame High School is a member of the Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association, competing in boys' cross country, basketball, and baseball; girls' cross country, basketball, and softball.
- "Search for Private Schools – School Detail for Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved Jan 16, 2018.
- "Faculty & Staff". Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School. Retrieved January 29, 2018.
- Kathy McCabe (April 30, 2015). "Making the grade in Lawrence". The Boston Globe. Retrieved January 19, 2018.
- "Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School". New England Association of Schools and Colleges. December 14, 2017. Retrieved January 9, 2018.
- "Sports at NDCR – Students – Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School". www.ndcrhs.org. Retrieved January 9, 2018.
|This Massachusetts-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|