From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up noun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Noun is one of the parts of speech.
Noun or Nouns may also refer to:
- Noun (department), a division of the West province in Cameroon
- Noun River (Cameroon)
- Noun River (Morocco)
- Nouns (album), an album by No Age
- Noun (band), the solo project of Screaming Females guitarist Marissa Paternoster
- Noun, instruction type for Apollo Guidance Computer (AGC)
- National Open University of Nigeria
- The Noun Project
- "Nouns", a song by They Might Be Giants from the album Nanobots
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Noun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.