Nova School of Business and Economics
|Dean||Daniel Traça, Ph.D|
|Campus||Campus de Campolide|
|Affiliations||AMBA, CEMS, EQUIS, AACSB|
The Nova School of Business and Economics (Nova SBE) is a Portuguese Business School. It is the faculty of economic and management sciences, of the Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Nova). The designation "Nova SBE" is a rebranding and new official name of the Faculty. The original designation Faculdade de Economia (Faculty of Economics) was kept as alternative official name.
It has been a member of CEMS since December 2007. Moreover, it is one of 59 Triple Crown business schools worldwide which implies accreditation by EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB. It has been the first Portuguese business school to acquire international accreditations.
In 2010, the Nova SBE created a subsidiary in Luanda, the Nova Angola Business School (NOVA ABS).
- CEMS Master in International Management
- International Master in Finance Brazil-Europe
- The Lisbon MBA
- Summer at Nova
Rankings and Accreditations
Nova SBE is one of the few business schools in the world with triple crown accreditation, is the exclusive Portuguese member school of CEMS, was awarded with the maximum of 5 palmes by the Eduniversal ranking and is present in the following rankings in the Financial Times in 2014:
- CEMS Masters in International Management: 4th worldwide - Financial Times Ranking 2015
- Masters in Management: 31th worldwide - Financial Times Ranking 2015
- Success in Placement for Master in Management: 11th worldwide - Financial Times Ranking 2015
- Masters in Finance: 19th worldwide - Financial Times Ranking 2015
- Success in Placement for Master in Finance: 3rd worldwide - Financial Times Ranking 2015
- Executive Education: 16th worldwide
- The Lisbon MBA International: 15th in Europe
- Business School: 28th in Europe
- Jorge Braga de Macedo, Minister of Finance in the XII Constitutional Government.
- Maria do Carmo Seabra, Minister of Education in the XVI Constitutional Government.
- Luís Campos e Cunha, Minister of Finance in the XVII Constitutional Government.
- José Manuel Neves Adelino, non-executive director at SONAE SGPS.
- Official website (Portuguese)