Novara may refer to a number of places in Italy and things related to them:
- The city of Novara in Piedmont
- Novara di Sicilia a commune (municipality) in the Province of Messina, Sicily
- Casaleggio Novara a commune (municipality) in the Province of Novara, Piedmont
- Cascina Novara, a locality within the commune of Ghedi in the Province of Brescia, Lombardy
For ships named Novara see
Novara may also refer to:
- Novara (bicycles), a brand name used by the American consumers’ cooperative REI for its in-house brand bicycles and bicycle accessories.
- 157 Infantry Division Novara an Italian infantry division of World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Novara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.