Novato Hamilton station
Novato Hamilton station in 2018
|Location||10 Main Gate Road|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Bicycle facilities||4 spaces|
|Opened||June 29, 2017 (preview service)|
August 25, 2017 (full service)
Novato Hamilton is a Sonoma–Marin Area Rail Transit station in Novato. It opened to preview service on June 29, 2017; full commuter service commenced on August 25, 2017. It is located on the south side of the city near Hamilton Parkway, from which the station takes its name. This was one of two stations planned for Novato in the Initial Operating Segment of SMART service until a third was announced to be partially built for opening at a later date.
- Prado, Mark (2 November 2016). "Critics say SMART bike parking plan needs more spaces". Marin Independent Journal. Retrieved 9 November 2016.
- Prado, Mark (7 April 2017). "SMART rail riders will have to pay to park". Marin Independent Journal. Retrieved 18 April 2017.
- Prado, Mark (26 June 2017). "SMART offers free 'preview' service starting Thursday". Marin Independent Journal. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- "SMART PREVIEW: TAKE A RIDE WITH US". SMART. SMART. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- Prado, Mark (8 April 2016). "SMART OKs rail stop in downtown Novato". Digital First Media. Marin Independent Journal. Retrieved 9 June 2016.
Media related to Novato Hamilton station at Wikimedia Commons
|This Marin County, California train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|