From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up novecento or Novecento in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Novecento is Italian for nine hundred and refers to the twentieth century (the 1900s, i.e. one-thousand-nine-hundreds). It may also refer to:
- 1900 (film), a 1976 Italian epic film directed by Bernardo Bertolucci
- Novecento, soundtrack album to the film by Ennio Morricone
- Novecento (group), Italian music group
- Nik Novecento, Italian actor and television personality
- Novecento, theater monologue by Alessandro Baricco
- Novecento Italiano, a style born in Italy in the twenties of 1900
- Museo del Novecento, or Museum of the Twentieth Century, museum in Milan, Italy
- Novecento Italiano, Italian artistic movement founded in Milan
- The Legend of 1900, 1998 Italian drama film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Novecento.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.