From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up novella in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A novella is a written, fictional, prose narrative longer than a novelette but shorter than a novel.
Novella may also refer to:
- Novella (album), a 1977 album by Renaissance
- Novella - Christian rock band formed by Jonathan Paganno that released debut album in 1991("One Big Sky")on the Star Song Records label.
- The Novella, a 1653 play by Richard Brome
- Novella, Haute-Corse, a commune in France
- "Novella", a song by Funeral for a Friend from Casually Dressed & Deep in Conversation
- Novellae Constitutiones or The Novels, laws passed by Byzantine Emperor Justinian I
- Steven Novella (born 1964), American neurologist and skeptic
- Novella Calligaris (born 1954), Italian swimmer
- Novella Carpenter, American writer
- Novella d'Andrea, (died 1333), Italian legal scholar
- Novella Nelson (born 1939), American actress and singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Novella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.