Novi Zagreb – zapad
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Novi Zagreb – zapad (Croatian pronunciation: [nôʋiː zǎːgreb zâːpad]; English: Novi Zagreb – west) has the status of a city district (Croatian: gradska četvrt) in Zagreb, Croatia and as such has an elected council.
List of neighborhoods in Novi Zagreb – zapad
- Blato: recently assimilated in the Zagreb agglomeration
- Botinec: famous for having streets named after Croatian fictional characters
- Hrvatski Leskovac
- Kajzerica: includes the Zagreb Chinatown
- Remetinečki gaj
- Savski gaj: neighborhood with one skyscraper, few buildings and mostly single-family houses.
- Siget: high-quality soc-realistic buildings with small private houses
- Sveta Klara
- "Population by Age and Sex, by Districts of City of Zagreb, 2011 Census". Census of Population, Households and Dwellings 2011. Zagreb: Croatian Bureau of Statistics. December 2012.
- Novak, Ante (2004-01-29). "Kajzerica postaje kineska četvrt". Vjesnik (in Croatian). Retrieved 2008-09-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Novi Zagreb – zapad.|
|This City of Zagreb geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|