From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (July 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
He was born in a small village in Montenegro and spent most of his life in Belgrade.
- Death in a Chair
- Fiery Hen
- Foul Language
- The Object of Ridicule
- Sparrow Hawk
- Ulica i potukač, Oktoih, 1999
Works in English
- Charles Simic, Novica Tadic (1992). Night Mail: Selected Poems. Oberlin College Press. ISBN 0-932440-59-2. 
- Assembly, Translators Steven Teref, Maja Teref, Host Publications, 2009
- Charles Simic (1992). The Horse Has Six Legs: An Anthology of Serbian Poetry. Graywolf Press. ISBN 1-55597-165-2. 
- "Umro pesnik Novica Tadić" (in Serbian). International Radio of Serbia. 24 January 2011. Retrieved 24 January 2011.
|This article about a Serbian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|