Number of locations
|Johann Graf, founder, owner and president|
|Revenue||€3.2 billion (2012)|
|€359 million (2012)|
For the year 2012, total revenue was Euro 3.2 billion, and profit was Euro 359 million. The company has offices in 43 countries and also operate casinos, including in locations such as Berlin and Santiago, Chile. The Novomatic Group consists of a three holding companies.
Instant win and digital scratchcard provider, Gamevy, formed a partnership with Novomatic subsidiary, Novomatic Lottery Solutions (NLS), in November 2016. The tie-up presents NLS with an opportunity to focus on "the broader lottery demographic".
- "Johann Graf". Forbes. Retrieved 5 January 2015.
- "Novomatic". Novomatic. Retrieved 13 April 2016.
- "Novomatic buys Talarius | News | Coin-op | InterGame". intergameonline.com. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- "Novomatic Lottery Solutions partners Gamevy for instant win games". gamingintelligence.com. Retrieved 2016-11-23.
- "Novomatic finalises Ainsworth investment". yogonet.com. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
|This gambling-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|