From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- RIA Novosti, Russian state-owned news agency
- Novosti AD, Serbian publishing company
- Večernje novosti (lit. Evening News), Serbian daily established in 1953 and published by the above company
- Novosti (Croatia), Croatian weekly established in 1999
- Moskovskiye Novosti (lit. Moscow News), defunct Russian daily which was published 1980–2008
- Posledniye Novosti, (lit. Latest News), historic Russian émigré daily published in Paris 1920–1940
- Sportske novosti (lit. Sports News), Croatian sports daily established in 1945
- Sportske novosti awards, the annual awards for highest achievements in Croatian sports
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Novosti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.