Novotel Century Hong Kong
|Novotel Century Hong Kong|
|Location||238 Jaffe Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong|
|Number of rooms||511|
|Number of restaurants||3|
Novotel Century Hong Kong is a convention and business hotel located close to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. It is equipped with business and meeting facilities, three restaurants, a bar, health club, swimming pool, sauna and a range of leisure facilities.
The hotel opened in 1991 and was formerly known as the Century Hong Kong Hotel.
On 1 November 2001, in conjunction with the 10th Anniversary of Century Hong Kong Hotel, the Hotel was co-branded to Novotel Century Hong Kong. The new co-branded name signifies the introduction of Accor’s hotel brand Novotel in Hong Kong, following the partnership announcement early in 2001 between Century International Hotels and Accor.
The hotel has 511 rooms, 3 restaurants, a bar, meeting and conference facilities, a gym and an outdoor swimming pool as well as a sauna.
Restaurants and bar
It takes about 60 minutes from the Hong Kong International Airport to the hotel.
- "Hong Kong". Hong Kong Tourism Board.
- "Hotels in Hong Kong". Hong Kong Hotel List.
- "Hotel in HONG KONG - Novotel Hong Kong Century". Accor.
- "Co-branding of Novotel and Century". Hotel Online Special Report.
- "Western Seafood Hotel Restaurant Le Cafe's Overview". Hong Kong Restaurants Guide - OpenRice in English.
- "Italian Western Restaurant Pepino Cucina Italiana's Overview". Hong Kong Restaurants Guide - OpenRice in English.
- "Western Coffee & Tea Shop Delicious's Overview - Hong Kong Restaurants Guide - OpenRice in English".
- "Western Bar AK's bar + lounge's Overview - Hong Kong Restaurants Guide - OpenRice in English".
- "Find the Hotel on Google Maps". Google Maps.
- "Find the Hotel on MTR Location Map" (PDF). Mass Transit Railway.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Novotel Century Hong Kong.|