Type of site
|Live Event Video streaming|
|Current status||nowlive is now live|
Nowlive was originally launched in 2007, as a consumer broadcast platform. Over the last few years and under new ownership, nowlive has relaunched as a revolutionary, interactive video experience controlled by the consumer and accessible on any screen or device. the most recent and major advancement to the platform was published on June 25, 2015.
The nowlive platform was built specifically to stream live event broadcasts and features live event content from the areas of music, entertainment and sports. Nowlive enables audiences to:
- Watch multiple channels simultaneously
- Switch between channels instantaneously
- Watch high definition, quality video
- Interact with social inside the video window
- Access the experience anywhere - mobile (via Link Apple & Link Android Apps), tablet (Apple App) and Web (Link nowlive.com)
The Nowlive platform is included as part of Live Media Group's end-to-end live event production offering, and is also licensed as a stand alone distribution solution by content creators for their live event content. The player can be embedded on any site.
Nowlive™ is a division of Live Media Holdings, which owns nowlive, Live Media Group (a turnkey, live broadcast company) and Live Mobile Group (broadcast equipment rental). Nowlive was established in 2007 but only began its evolution to a revolutionary, interactive video platform in 2013. With a focus on proprietary processes and technology, nowlive relaunched across multiple platforms in June 2015 as the best video experience for live events available to consumers today.
Brad Sexton, a well-respected veteran of the entertainment and live event broadcasting industries, serves as President & CEO of Live Media Holdings.
- Magic Mike XXL Premiere
- Summerfest 2015
- Tomorrowland Brasil 2015
- Pitch Perfect 2 Premiere
- Hunger Games Mocking Jay - Part 1 Premiere
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 Premiere
- The 2014 Emmy Awards
- The Hobbit Cast Chat
- Magic Mike XXL Premiere (6.25) 
- The Best of Summerfest 2015 (7.4-7.6) 
- Tomorrowland - Belgium 2015 (7.24-7.27) 
- Forbes: Link Music Festival Trends This Summer: High End Production Live Streaming and a Shakeout
- USA Today: Link SXSW Live Media Group Summerfest