Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nowruz is the celebration of the Persian new year.
Nowruz may also refer to:
- Nawrūz - Mongol Emir (d. 1297), of the Ilkhanid era
- Nawruz Beg (d. 1361), 14th century Khan of the Blue Horde
- Nowruz Beg (d. 1640), Safavid official
- Nawroz Mangal, is a former Afghanistan cricketer.
- Nowruz-e Ali, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Nowruz oil field in the Persian Gulf, run by the National Iranian Oil Company
- University of Nawroz, is an Iraqi Private college and the first private university in Duhok, Iraq.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nowruz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.