From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nowshera may refer to:
- Nowshehra, a town and a notified area committee in Rajauri district in the Indian-administered Jammu and Kashmir
- Nowshera (Srinagar), a notified area in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Nowshahr, a port city in the province of Mazandaran in northern Iran
- Noshahr County, a county in Mazandaran Province in Iran. The capital of the county is Noshahr
- Naushera, a town and sub-Tehsil of Khushab District in Punjab Province
- Nowshera District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province
- Nowshera Brigade, an Infantry formation of the Indian Army during World War II
- Battle of Nowshera, a battle was fought in March 1823 between the forces of Pashtun tribesmen against the Army of Maharaja Ranjit Singh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nowshera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.