Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nowshera (with alternative spellings Nowshehra and Naushera) may refer to:
- Nowshera, Jammu and Kashmir, a town and tehsil in Rajauri district in the Indian-administered Jammu and Kashmir
- Nowshera, Srinagar, a notified area in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Nowshahr, a port city in the province of Mazandaran in northern Iran
- Noshahr County, a county in Mazandaran Province in Iran. The capital of the county is Noshahr
- Naushera, Punjab, a town and sub-Tehsil of Khushab District in Punjab Province
- Nowshera District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province
- Rahim Yar Khan District, known until 1881 as "Naushehra"
- Nowshera Brigade, an Infantry formation of the Indian Army during World War II
- Battle of Nowshera, a battle was fought in March 1823 between the forces of Pashtun tribesmen against the Army of Maharaja Ranjit Singh
- Naushehra Pannuan, a village in Punjab, India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nowshera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.