Noy Holland, 2015
|Born||December 3, 1960|
Holland's books include Bird (Counterpoint), Spectacle of the Body (Knopf), What Begins with Bird (Fiction Collective Two), and Swim for the Little One First (Fiction Collective Two). Her fifth book, I Was Trying to Describe What It Feels Like: New and Selected Stories, is forthcoming in January 2017 from Counterpoint.
She received a fellowship from the National Endowment for the Arts in 2003. She has also received fellowships from the University of Florida, the Bread Loaf Writers' Conference, and the Massachusetts Cultural Council.
She directs the Writers in the Schools Project in Amherst, Massachusetts.
- Review of The Spectacle of the Body in The New York Times.
- Noy Holland at Ploughshares
- Noy Holland at the National Endowment for the Arts
- Michael Kimball interviews Noy Holland in Avatar Review
- Fade Theory Review of What Begins With Bird
- Orbit by Noy Holland
|This article about an American short story writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|