|Societas Europaea (SE)|
|Founded||1 April 2016|
|Peter Terium (CEO)|
Innogy SE is an energy company based in Essen, Germany. It is a subsidiary of the German energy company RWE. The company was created on 1 April 2016 by splitting the renewable, network and retail businesses of RWE into a separate entity. The new entity combined RWE subsidiaries RWE Innogy, RWE Deutschland, RWE Effizienz, RWE Vertrieb and RWE Energiedienstleistungen.
Carmaker Daimler AG and utility RWE AG are going to begin a joint electric car and charging station test project in the German capital, Berlin, called "e-Mobility Berlin". Daimler plans to deploy a fleet of over 100 second-generation Smart ED and Mercedes A-Class E-Cell cars powered by lithium ion batteries.
- "RWE renewables subsidiary launched". Windpower Monthly. 2016-04-01. Retrieved 2016-10-08.
- "RWE renewables spinoff Innogy volatile in market debut". DW. 7 October 2016. Retrieved 16 November 2016.
- Chazan, Guy (2016-10-07). "Lacklustre market debut for Innogy". Financial Times. Retrieved 2016-10-08.
- "RWE renewables spinoff Innogy volatile in market debut". Deutsche Welle. 2016-10-07. Retrieved 2016-10-08.
- "e-mobility Berlin project to provide 500 EV charging points". gizmag.com. 9 September 2008.
- Abuelsamid, Sam (2008-09-05). "Daimler announces deal with RWE, 500 Berlin charging points, lithium Smart — Autoblog Green". Autobloggreen.com. Retrieved 2009-11-10.
|This article about a company or corporation involved in the energy industry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This German corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|