|Headquarters||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China|
|Europe, South America, South-east Asia, South Asia, Middle East, Africa|
|Chinese short name|
Nubia Technology is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. Originally started as a wholly owned subsidiary of ZTE in 2012 it became an independent company in 2015 and received a significant investment from Suning Holdings Group and Suning Commerce Group in 2016. ZTE reduced its stake in Nubia to 49.9% in 2017 officially meaning Nubia was no longer considered a subsidiary of the company, but an associate company.
- "China's Nubia becomes independent from ZTE to gain traction in smartphone market". South China Morning Post. Hong Kong. 10 June 2015. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- "关于受让股权的关联交易公告" [Announcement on related-party transaction for buying equity stake in a company] (PDF) (in Chinese). Suning Commerce Group. 30 April 2016. Retrieved 7 June 2016.
- Disposal of 10.1% of the equity interest in Nubia Technology Limited, ZTE Corporation, 27 July 2017, Retrieved on 8 April 2018
- "ZTE Hangs Up on Money-Losing Nubia Unit". Caixin Global Limited. 28 July 2017. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- "ZTE's Nubia aims to become top five smartphone brand globally". South China Morning Post. Hong Kong. 7 September 2016. Retrieved 12 August 2017.
- "Smartphone maker Nubia plans plant in Jiangxi". China Daily. 9 August 2017. Retrieved 20 August 2017.