From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nudging)
|Look up nudge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nudge or Nudging may refer to:
- Nudge, a character from the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson
- "Nudge Nudge", a sketch from the third Monty Python's Flying Circus
- Gerald "Nudge" Noritis, a character from the Australian sitcom Hey Dad..!
- Nudge (book), a book on choice architecture by Richard Thaler and Cass R. Sunstein
- Nudge theory, a psychological theory on influencing individuals and groups without them noticing
Science and Technology
- Nudge (instant messaging), an attention-getting feature in instant messaging software
- Nudging, a data assimilation method also known as Newtonian relaxation
- "The Nudge", a nickname for rock star Ted Nugent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nudge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.