Nuestra Belleza Jalisco
Nuestra Belleza Jalisco is a pageant in Jalisco, Mexico, that selects that state's representative for the national Nuestra Belleza México pageant. Jalisco is considered one of the strongest states in Mexican pageantry, as they are almost always among the finalists.
Jalisco is the second state that has produced more winners of Nuestra Belleza México in history. With 4 Nuestra Belleza México crowns, 3 of them being consecutive years 2008, 2009, 2010. The state organization has also produced one Nuestra Belleza Mundo México in 1996 and the second Miss Universe winner in Mexican history Ximena Navarrete in 2010.
Jalisco is the state was the first to place two representatives in the top 5 (2008, 2010, 2014). Jalisco was placed for the eleventh consecutive year in the top 5 since 2004.
Below are the names of the annual titleholders of Nuestra Belleza Jalisco, listed in ascending order, and their final placements in Nuestra Belleza México after their participation. Results in Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss International (in bold) and other less relevant pageants are also displayed for national titleholders.
|Year||Titleholder||Hometown||National Placement||National Award||Other Placement||Other Award|
|2016||Adriana Mardueño Villaseñor||Autlán||Top 10|
|2015||Mariana Franco Anguiano||Tonalá||Top 10|
|2014||Alessa Bravo Agredano||Guadalajara||2nd Runner-up||Steps to Fame||2nd Runner-up in Mexico's Next Top Model 2012|
|2013||Paola Nereyda Sánchez Corona||Guadalajara||3rd Runner-up||Miss Top Model|
|2012||Ana Karen Siordia Velasco||Guadalajara||Top 10|
|2011||Lucia Silva González||Puerto Vallarta||3rd Runner up||Miss Top Model|
|2010||Karin Cecilia Ontiveros Meza||Amatitán||Nuestra Belleza Mexico||Miss Talent
Fuller Beauty Queen
Steps to Fame
|2010||Maria Padilla Romo||Jalostotitlán||Succeeded Karin Ontiveros when she became Nuestra Belleza México 2010.|
|2009||Ximena Navarrete Rosete||Guadalajara||Nuestra Belleza México||Academic Award
Fuller Beauty Queen
|2009||Janeth Pérez Palencia||Zapopan||Succeeded Ximena Navarrete when she became Nuestra Belleza México 2009.|
|2008||Karla María Carrillo González||Guadalajara||Nuestra Belleza México||Fuller Beauty Queen||
|2008||Mayra Gonzalez||Guadalajara||Succeeded Karla Carrillo when she became Nuestra Belleza México 2008.|
|2007||María Guadalupe González Gallegos||Tepatitlán||1st Runner-up||Contestants' Choice
Optims Best Hair
|2006||Gladys Castellanos Jiménez||Guadalajara||1st Runner-up||Miss Talent
Steps to Fame
Best Regional Costume
|2005||Karina López Pérez||Jalostotitlán|
|2004||Joanna Rivera Sibson||Zapopan||Top 20|
|2003||Ariadna Itzel Muro Esquivel||Zapopan||Top 20|
|2002||Beatriz García Barragán||Guadalajara|
|2001||Miriam de Jesús Ayala Nuñez||San Miguel El Alto||Top 20|
|2000||Jacqueline Bracamontes Van Hoorde||Guadalajara||Nuestra Belleza México||Miss St. Ives
|1999||Maria Pia Marín Gutierrez||Encarnación de Díaz|
|1998||Gloria Alejandra Morales Macias||Zapopan||Top 10|
|1997||Tatiana della Rocca||Yahualica de González Gallo||Top 16|
|1996||Yessica Salazar González||La Barca||Nuestra Belleza Mundo México||
|1995||Tania Prado Laursen||Zapopan||Top 16|
|1994||Luz Elena González de la Torre||Guadalajara||2nd Runner-up|
Competes in Miss Universe.
Competes in Miss World.
Competes in Miss International.
1 In 1996, a pre-pageant to choose the delegate to Miss World was held the day prior to the final Nuestra Belleza México competition. Yessica Salazar of Jalisco resulted as the winner. She eventually placed among the Top 16 during the final.
As of 2000, it is not uncommon for some states to have more than one delegate competing simultaneously in the national pageant. The following Nuestra Belleza Jalisco contestants were invited to compete in Nuestra Belleza México. Some have placed higher than the actual state winners, but have yet to win.
|Year||Contestant||Hometown||National Placement||National Award||Other Totle||Other Award|
|2016||Ángela Goretti Robles Ibarra||Guadalajara||Top 5||Suplente/1st Runner-up in Nuestra Belleza Jalisco 2016
Suplente/1st Runner-up in Nuestra Belleza Jalisco 2015
|2014||Karina Stephania Martin Jímenez||Tonalá||Suplente/1st Runner-up||Contestants' Choice
|4th Runner-up at Miss Supranational 2015
Miss Supranational México 2015
|Miss Expo City
Queen of America
|2013||Rocio Hernandez Zamudio||San Ignacio Cerro Gordo||Best Regional Costume|
|2012||Jacqueline Ivonne Sauza Ávila||Guadalajara||3rd Runner-up|
|2010||Eunice Sánchez Valencia||Guadalajara||Top 10|
|2009||Sandra Luz Vargas Plazola||Puerto Vallarta||3rd Runner-up||Coordinator of Miss Nayarit|
|2007||María Esmeralda Pimentel Murguía||Ciudad Guzmán||2nd Runner-up|
|2006||Perla Lizbeth Mercado Barajas||Guadalajara||Top 15|
|2005||Ana Paola Sifuentes Gutiérrez||Guadalajara||2nd Runner-up|
|2004||Gabriela Vazquez Patrón||Guadalajara||2nd Runner-up|
|2002||Cecilia de Jesús Gutiérrez Avilés||Guadalajara|
|2001||Sarahi Alejandra Alvarez Negrete||Guadalajara||Top 20|
|Ana Inés Santoyo Jasso||Guadalajara||Top 10|
|2000||Libertad Godínez Herrera||Zapopan||Skin Hinds|
- Esmeralda Pimentel later studied acting in Televisa's CEA and eventually made her debut in Verano de Amor (2009), playing the role of Ada Claveria.
- Gladys Castellanos was 1st Runner-up in Nuestra Belleza México 2006 and she was chosen to represent Mexico in Miss Continente Americano 2007 where she won the 3rd place.
- Karin Ontiveros is Nuestra Belleza México 2010 and she will represent Mexico in Miss Universe 2011, in hopes of becoming the third Miss Universe from Mexico, and the second consecutively.
- Karla Carrillo was Nuestra Belleza México 2008 and represented Mexico in the international Miss Universe 2009, on August 23 of that year. On September 18, 2010 representedMexico in Miss Continente Americano 2010 and placed as the 1st Runner-up.
- Jacqueline Bracamontes was Nuestra Belleza México 2000 and represented her country in Miss Universe 2001 on May 11, 2001, where she didn't place. After being crowned Nuestra Belleza México in 2000, she decided to pursue a television career.
- Lupita González was 1st Runmer-up in Nuestra Belleza México 2007 and she was chosen to represent Mexico in Miss Continente Americano 2008 where she won the title, becoming Mexico's first representative to win that title. Also she won the awards as Miss Photogenic and Miss Yanbal Face.
- Luz Elena González was 2nd Runner-up in Nuestra Belleza México 1994, studied at the CEA. Her first outing as an actress in the telenovela "Preciosa" and then "El Niño que Vino del Mar", "Por un Beso", "Entre el Amor y el Odio" and "Alegrijes y Rebujos". After she participated in the Reality Show Big Brother VIP 3. Her most recent work was in '"Hasta que el Dinero nos Separe", in the role of Vicky. She's a singer.
- Ximena Navarrete was Nuestra Belleza México 2009 and she was crowned Miss Universe 2010 on August 23, 2010, making her the second Mexican delegate to win the title, after Lupita Jones in 1991. Both were crowned in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
- Yessica Salazar was Nuestra Belleza Mundo México 1996 and participated in Miss World 1996, she placing among the semi-finalists and placed 6th overall on November 22, 1996 . During the pageant, Yessica was also awarded the title of Miss Spectacular Beach Wear, today is a Mexican actress.