|Availability||In selected markets|
|Founded||January 17, 2017 |
by Carlos Slim
(via digital terrestrial television in some markets)
|Owner||Publicidad y Contenido Editorial S.A. de C.V.|
(CEO of Nuestra Visión)
|November 21, 2017|
Nuestra Visión (translation: Our Vision) is an American free-to-air television network, owned by Publicidad y Contenido Editorial S.A. de C.V. a subsidiary of América Móvil. The network launched on November 21, 2017 and is available in select markets across the United States.
The network primarily features Mexican movies from the golden era of Mexican movies to recent productions. Programming also includes live sporting events as well as special events, such as concerts, interviews with top-tier celebrities, series and music clips. It also airs daily newscasts and sportscasts produced live through companies owned by América Móvil, UNO TV and Claro Sports.
- 1 History
- 2 Programming
- 3 Affiliates
- 4 References
- 5 External links
The plans to launch Nuestra Visión were first revealed on January 17, 2017 by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim's telecommunications corporation, America Movil. The network's strategy was to specifically target the millions of Mexican Americans living in the United States, as revealed by CEO Víctor Herrera in a statement. The network launched on November 21, 2017, with only five affiliated stations
By 2019 it more than doubled its coverage and is available in over 4.2 million homes. In order to make the network available to everyone in the United States, the network launched an app on September 16, 2019, coinciding with Mexican Independence Day.
Nuestra Visión's programming consists of Mexican movie libraries, composed of over 2,300 movie titles, spanning from the Golden Age of Mexican cinema to recent productions. Nuestra Vision also features sports programming, including live games from Ascenso MX and Liga MX Femenil, as well as American football, boxing, CMLL wrestling, baseball, and mixed martial arts. The network also features sports news and content, and news produced live from Mexico by Claro Sports and UNO TV respectively. Nuestra Visión also features shows and interviews with top-tier Mexican and International talent and celebrities. Additionally, the network offers productions from Claro that target different types of audiences, ranging from young Latin adults to seniors, with content rating from TV-G to TV-MA.
- Dress Code
- El Libro Rojo
- La Caja de Pandora
- Noctámbulos, Historias De Una Noche
- Palabra de Cine
- Marca Claro Radio en Vivo
- Noticias en Vivo Gabriela Calzada
- Noticias en Vivo José Cárdenas
- El Torito
- ¡Yo Soy Yo!: Dar El Primer Paso
- Domingo estelar
- Cantinflas show
- Sports talk
- Deportes en Claro
- Deportes en Claro Matutino
- Game Plan LFA
- Jugando Claro en Vivo
- Vidas extraordinarias
- Sporting events
- Ascenso MX
- Liga MX Femenil
- Liga de Fútbol Americano Profesional
- Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre
- Nuestro Box
Nuestra Visión is available over the air. At launch on November 21, it had just five affiliate stations, since then it has more than doubled to eleven. As of September 2019, it is available in 4.2 million homes across the United States.
List of affiliates
|Los Angeles||KNLA-CD||20.3||NRJ TV III LA License Co, LLC|
|San Diego||KSDY-LD||50.1||International Communications Network Inc.|
|Orlando||W21AU-D||21.1||Central Broadcast Company|
|Pahrump||KPVM-LP||25.4||Vernon Van Winkle|
|Houston||KBPX-LD||46.1||Word Broadcasting Network|
|Salt Lake City||K39JS-D||39.1||Azteca Broadcasting Corporation|
- "Billionaire Carlos Slim To Launch U.S. TV Channel 'For Mexicans By Mexicans'". Forbes.com. Retrieved 2019-09-25.
- "Mexico's Slim to launch TV channel in U.S. for Mexicans". Uk.finance.yahoo.com. 2017-01-18. Retrieved 2019-09-25.
- Veronica Villafañe (2019-09-19). "Carlos Slim's startup U.S. network Nuestra Visión launches app". Media Moves. Retrieved 2019-09-25.
- "Nuestra Visión continúa expandiendo su programación de primera calidad con la inclusión del Torneo de la Liga Mexicana de Fútbol Masculino tras cumplir su primer año al aire". Prnewswire.com. 2019-04-08. Retrieved 2019-09-25.
- "Nuestra Vision Launches Free Mobile App for US Mexicans and Overall Hispanic Market". Finance.yahoo.com. 2019-09-16. Retrieved 2019-09-25.
- "Corporate - NuestraVision TV Corporate". corporate.nuestravision.tv. Retrieved 2019-09-25.
- "RabbitEars.Info". RabbitEars.Info. Retrieved 2019-09-25.
- "Cobertura - Nuestra Vision". Nuestravision.tv. Retrieved 2019-09-25.