Nuevo Tango Ensamble
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Nuevo Tango Ensamble is an Italian tango-jazz trio which was founded in 1999. The members are Pasquale Stafano who plays piano, Gianni Iorio on bandoneón ( a type of accordion) and Pierluigi Balducci on bass.
- 2002 - Astor's Mood (Realsound)
- 2005 - A night in Vienna for Ástor Piazzolla (Philology)
- 2008 - Tango Mediterraneo (Jazzhaus Records)
- 2011 - D'impulso'(Jazzhaus Records)
- JazzItalia. Nuevo Tango Ensamble. Retrieved 1 September 2016 (Italian).
|This article about an Italian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|