The Nugget Newspaper is an independent weekly newspaper published in Sisters, Oregon, United States with a print readership of 12,100 and a circulation of 8,000. The online edition at nuggetnews.com claims a readership of 9,500 readers per month. The newspaper publishes a companion magazine annually, The Sisters Oregon Guide; its circulation is not listed.
The Nugget states its founding date as 1978, while the Library of Congress lists its founding date as 1988. The editor in chief, as of 2018, is Jim Cornelius, who started in 1994. The Nugget is an associate member of the Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association.
- "About". The Nugget Newspaper, Inc. Retrieved 2019-05-17.
- "Advertising". The Nugget Newspaper, Inc. Retrieved 2008-05-19.
- "Associate Member Directory". Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association. Retrieved 2008-05-19.
- McLaughlin, Kathleen (November 8, 2017). "Wyoming newspaper publisher buys Sisters weekly - The Nugget distributes close to 8,000 copies Newspaper". The Bulletin.
- Humanities, National Endowment for the. "The Nugget Newspaper" – via chroniclingamerica.loc.gov.
- Sabatier, Andrew Dorn | Julie. "OHA Audit | Sisters Newspaper Changeover | Crook County Development". www.opb.org.
- Nugget Newspaper (official website)