Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nuh or Nuh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nuh may refer to:
- Nuh (city), Nuh district, Haryana, India
- Nuh district, Haryana
- Nuh (sura), the 71st sura of the Qur'an
- Nuh (name), list of people with this name
- Nuh (prophet), a prophet in the Qur'an, known as Noah in the Old Testament
- Nuh I of Samanid (died 954), amir of the Samanids
- Nuh II of Samanid (died 997), amir of the Samanids
- National University Hospital in Singapore
- Nottingham University Hospitals in the UK
- National Union of the Homeless
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nuh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.