|Founded||Sydney, Australia (2000 )|
|1800 customers in 65 countries|
|Dr Anthony (Tony) Castagna - Co-Founder and Chairman and Interim CEO|
Number of employees
|More than 200|
Nuix Pty Ltd is an Australian company that produces a software platform for indexing, searching, analyzing and extracting knowledge from unstructured data, with applications that include digital investigation, cybersecurity, e-Discovery, information governance, email migration and privacy. The software platform is used by organizations in more than 45 countries.
- In October 2015, Nuix reported that it had raised now more than $250,000 for Room to Read from its philanthropic product Proof Finder.
- In October 2015, Nuix won the 2015 Premier's NSW Exporter of the Year Award.
- In 2014 Nuix was appointed an Industry Partner of the International Multilateral Partnership Against Cyber Threats.
- By April 2014, Nuix had raised more than $146,000 for Room to Read from its philanthropic product Proof Finder.
- In 2012 Nuix won the Information and Communication Technology category of the Australian Export Awards.
- In 2010 Nuix won a five-year contract with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- In 2009 Nuix won the NSW Australian Technology Showcase (ATS) export award.
- In 2009 Nuix won the NSW Emerging Exporter Award.
Nuix donated software licences and training to the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ), who used Nuix to investigate the Offshore Leaks data. Süddeutsche Zeitung and the ICIJ also used it to analyze the "Panama Papers".
- "Nuix searches for CEO with 'global' skill set, pushes on with $1b IPO plans".
- "Interviews - 2014, Jim Kent, CEO EMEA, Nuix".
- "Proof Finder Reaches $250,000 Milestone, Expands Functionality, Adds Mac OS and Linux Versions". 2016-04-04. Retrieved 2016-04-04.
- "Nuix and ITU-IMPACT Partner in Building Capacity to Address Global Cyber Threats". 2014-03-19. Retrieved 2014-04-07.
- "Success story: Nuix wins 2015 Premier's NSW Exporter of the Year Award". 2016-04-06. Retrieved 2016-04-06.
- "2012 Australian Export Award Winners". 2012-11-27. Retrieved 2012-12-14.
- "Nuix on hitting the export jackpot". zdnet.com.au. 2010-03-05. Retrieved 2010-09-08.
- "Investigation software company wins NSW technology export award". business.nsw.gov.au. 2009-10-22. Retrieved 2010-09-08.
- "NSW Export Awards Winners". exportawards.gov.au. Retrieved 2010-09-08.
- "How ICIJ's Project Team Analyzed the Offshore Files". Retrieved 4 May 2013.
- "The Panama Papers: Exposing the Rogue Offshore Finance Industry". Retrieved 4 April 2016.
|This article about an Australian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|