From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nuke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
For the Wikipedia function, see WP:NUKE.
Nuke may refer to:
- a nuclear weapon (or, when used as a verb, the act of deploying one)
- a verb meaning to heat in a microwave oven
- a general slang term meaning "to destroy utterly" or "to inflict massive damage."
- Nuke (software), a node-based compositor
- Nuke (gaming), a damaging attack in a role-playing game
- Nuke (warez)
- WinNuke, a Microsoft Windows exploit
- A kind of denial-of-service attack against a computer network
- Nuclear War MUD, a text-based online role-playing game
- Several content management systems, including:
- Darik's Boot and Nuke, software that completely destroys data
- Nuke (Marvel Comics), a villain with the American flag tattooed on his face
- Nuke (Squadron Supreme), a superhero from Earth-712
- "Nuke" LaLoosh, a main character in the film Bull Durham
- A narcotic that was made by the drug lord and cult-leader Cain, in the film RoboCop 2
- Luke Snyder and Noah Mayer, a supercouple from the television series As the World Turns.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nuke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.