From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Wikipedia function, see WP:NUKE.
|Look up nuke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nuke may refer to:
- a nuclear weapon (or, when used as a verb, the act of deploying one)
- a verb meaning to heat in a microwave oven
- a general slang term meaning "to destroy completely" or "to inflict massive damage."
- Nuke (software), a node-based compositor
- Nuke (gaming), a damaging attack in a role-playing game
- Nuke (warez)
- A kind of denial-of-service attack against a computer network
- Nuke (Marvel Comics), a villain with the American flag tattooed on his face
- Nuke (Squadron Supreme), a superhero from Earth-712
- "Nuke" LaLoosh, a main character in the film Bull Durham
- A narcotic that was made by drug lord Cain in the film RoboCop 2
- Luke Snyder and Noah Mayer, a supercouple from the television series As the World Turns
- Nuclear War MUD, a text-based online role-playing game abbreviated Nuke
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nuke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.