From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Null, null, or núll in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Null may refer to:
- Null (SQL) (or NULL), a special marker and keyword in SQL indicating that something has no value.
- Null character, the zero-valued ASCII character, also designated by NUL, often used as a terminator, separator or filler. This symbol has no visual representation.
- Null device, a special computer file that discards all data written to it
- Null modem, a specially wired serial communications cable
- Null Object pattern, a software design pattern using an object with defined neutral behavior
- Null pointer (sometimes written
None), used in computer programming for an uninitialized, undefined, empty, or meaningless value
- Null string, the unique string of length zero (in computer science and formal language theory)
- Null-terminated string, a character string of which the length is determined by the first null-character (in programming language C and related languages)
- Nullable type, a feature of some statically-typed programming languages which allows a data type to be set to the special value NULL
- KK Null (born 1961), Japanese musician
- Null, an identity of the character Gray Fox in the Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops video game
- Null, man-eating sentients in the Downs-Lord Triptich books by John Whitbourn
- Null, the Living Darkness, a Marvel Comics character
- Null, a villain from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures
- Nulls, worm-like remains of defeated characters in the animated program ReBoot
- The Null Corporation, the current imprint for Nine Inch Nails
- Null (Intronaut EP)
- Null (Foetus EP), 1995
- Null (mathematics), a zero value in several branches of mathematics
- Null set, a set that is negligible in some sense
- Also an older term for the empty set
- Null allele (genetics)
- Null cipher, a ciphertext symbol
- Null hypothesis, a concept in statistical hypothesis testing
- Null morpheme, a concept in linguistics
- Null (radio), a concept in electromagnetism
- Null result, the absence of a hypothesized effect in the outcome of a scientific experiment
- Null vectors or curves in the causal structure of a Lorentzian manifold such as a Minkowski space-time
- Null (physics), a point in a field where the field quantity is zero
- Christopher Null (born 1971), American film critic
- Eduard van der Nüll (1812–1868), Austrian architect
- Gary Null (born 1945), American radio host and author on alternative medicine
- Keith Null (born 1985), American football player
- Null and void, having no legal validity
- Null-A, a term used in science fiction, referring to Korzybski's notation as an abbreviation for "non-Aristotelian"
- Type: Null, a Gen VII Pokémon species introduced in Pokémon Sun and Moon.
- Ø (disambiguation)
- Null symbol (disambiguation)
- 0 (disambiguation)
- Nil (disambiguation)
- Nul (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Null.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.