Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nullification or nullify in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nullification may refer to:
- Nullification (U.S. Constitution), a legal theory that a state has the right to nullify any federal law deemed unconstitutional with respect to the United States Constitution
- Nullification Crisis, the 1832 confrontation between the U.S. government and South Carolina over the latter's attempt to nullify a federal law
- Ordinance of Nullification, declared the Tariffs of 1828 and 1832 null and void within the state borders of South Carolina
- Jury nullification, a legal term for a jury's ability to deliver a verdict knowingly in contradiction to written law
- Nullification, a form of body modification involving the voluntary removal of body parts
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nullification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.